Head of Operations is Alex Kusi Asiedu, he holds a first degree in integrated development studies from UDS. The Operations Department is responsible for corporate level oversight of current operations at all off-sites projects. We develop and implement plans, policies, and procedures for program and project management. The Operational team oversees and provides guidance and direction to project managers. The Operations Department leads the way in process improvement and standardization initiatives using Lean techniques.
The functions performed by the Operations Department include:
- Receive project status reports and prepare the weekly Operations Summary (OPSUM)
- Collect and analyze performance metrics from projects.
- Prepare and conduct monthly and quarterly performance briefings.
- Prepare and submit contract deliverable reports.
- Support business development and proposal preparation.
- Track vehicles at regular intervals and generate reports on location and delivery
Provide the leadership and qualified work force to perform services that exceed Tumffour quality standards and fulfill contractual requirements. Continue to build an outstanding record of past performance and achieve goals for enhanced productivity, profitability, and growth.